Building Your On-Site Pathology Lab
Space and Staff
Two components are necessary to build your lab.
- Histology/setup Lab, require 800 Square Foot.
- Microscopy room, require 150 Square Foot.
Professionals necessary to run your lab
- Lab Assistant
Location to be provided by you and staff to be hired with MDC (Molecular Diagnostics Consultants) guidance and training.
- Instrumentation- we negotiated with large manufacturers and suppliers of new laboratory instruments. (histology)
- MDC will consult in design and construction of the podiatrists owned lab.
- MDC will provide the technical set-up for the instruments and instruments validations.
- MDC will train new lab techs and pathologist in the methodology of testing and diagnosis.
- MDC will negotiate and set-up for lab consumable supplies, reagents and antibodies with vendors.
- MDC will arrange for lab validation and regulatory compliance.
- MDC pathologists will provide with a second opinion if needed.
- The Podiatry partnership lab will be fully operational within 3 months of contract signage.
- MDC will provide on-going support to podiatrist’s owned laboratory.
Full Financing for the laboratory project is available to the podiatry group!
- Initial build-up, instrument and lab supplies.
- MDC Laboratory build-up consultation fees.
- Monthly reagents and stains charge.
- Monthly Pathologist, Histotech and lab assistance salaries’.
- Total cost = Staff, the amount of stains and the size of the lab.